Holy cow cross divine sign on calf

    A calf has been born with a white marking on its forehead in the shape of a cross.

    Jersey Holstein calf Moses caused a stir with his appearance on a dairy farm in Sterling, Rhode Island.

    His owner, Brad Davis, told WFSB-TV that he believes the marking may be a message from above – but admitted he was not sure what that message may be.
    cow
    A sign from above? Moses, a Jersey Holstein calf born on a Rhode Island farm, features a white cross on his forehead

    cow
    Awe: Owner Brad Davis said the sight of the calf gave him a shock, adding 'I felt like I should be on my knees'

    Following the calf’s birth on December 1, Davis admitted he hadn’t noticed the cross at first, but was stunned when he did.

    The 45-year-old said: ‘I almost fell over. I felt like I should be on my knees.’

    Although it is not unusual for Holstein cows to have white markings on their heads, the cross shape is agreed to be unique by livestock experts.


    Update:- View Holy cow white cross divine sign on calf Video

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews