Meat House

    Meat House

    Joel Richards created a house using sausages as walls and beacons as materials for a roof. The detailed process of its creation is presented in pictures after the jump.

    It seems our creation of the “Meat House” has spread around the internet quite a way, appearing on various forums and blogs.Original Photos can be found here:

    Have you ever thought to yourself, "I think I'd like to build a miniature log cabin out of meat!" I have to admit that until I saw the picture above, I had never thought that personally, but now having seen that it can be done, I curse my lack of curiosity for not having thought of it sooner. There isn't a recipe on the site, but if you keep scrolling down, the pictures are a fairly good set of instructions (should you want to build your own meat house). I am curious what the medium they used to build the house into. It looks like either bread crumbs or parmesan cheese (any thoughts?).
    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

    Meat House

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews