Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body

    Guinness Rishi is hoping to become the first person to get tattoos of every national flag on the planet over his entire body.
    Man to get tattoos of every national flag on his body
    Guiness Rishi, 67, who wants to enter the Guinness Book of World Records by tatooing the flags of all the countries in the world on his body

    Mr Rishi, 67, is planning to cover himself in 220 different banners in his quest to become a walking global flag-pole.

    Already sporting six tattoos, Canada, Union Jack, India, USA, Cyprus and the Indian Congress Party, on his face, Guinness, who changed his name in honour of the famous record book, believes that he will complete his challenge in three years.

    He plans to cover his head and face with the most important one-inch flags before inking from his neck down in alphabetical order.

    "I will get eight tattoos done on bony areas such as my face each month and up to 16 on fleshy areas such as my stomach," said Guinness.

    "I am tattooing my entire body including my private parts, but I am not sure which flag I will be sticking there. In the first phase, I believe that I can put 60 tattoos on my head and then we will start working on my body."

    An obsessive record breaker, Guinness already holds four certified world bests and feels that this will be a crowning glory for India.

    "People consider me an extraordinary person, not an ordinary person," he said.

    "People who have no money wish to do something in their lives, so the poor people try to break records by their strength or their will."

    His records include 'taking on the world's oldest adoptee', after he legally took custody of his 61-year-old brother-in-law.

    Guinness also built the tallest sugar cube tower in the world, which stood at 64 inches.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews